Thursday, January 21, 2010

Time to Downsize


I started organizing our extra room last night with my husband. I don't think I'm ever going to have as nice of a craft space as that image from the previous post (I think the word of the day was "downsize" after looking at all of our stuff we need to find a place for), but at least we're getting a start. I really wish it was summer already so we could have a yard sale! And the sun shining wouldn't be a bad thing, either!

As far as my other projects and goals:
Health - (I might have to get back later on this one, I need to work on lowering my stress level at this point)
A Tuned-In Mom - She's a bit sick this week so my attention has naturally and easily been with her. I'm taking her to the doctor today just to be on the safe side.
Cookbook - It's time to start proofreading and I would also like to bake the recipes I haven't tried. I'm sure I won't be able to get to them all, but it could only help with the editing process.
Learning Something New - I've downloaded the free software program Gimp, recommended for creating blog backgrounds and have started playing around with it. So far it looks like a great program and definitely powerful, but there's a high learning curve here so it will take a while. One really cool feature is the ability to take a screenshot.


I don't know if I will have a huge need for that -- but I can guarantee I will find reasons to use it. :)

No comments: