Sunday, July 13, 2014

This Boy of Ours

Braden sure keeps me busy! 

This wonderful,  silly, smart little boy surprises me daily.  

He is already initiating skip counting by 2's and 3's.  
To get him to do something he doesn't want to do, 
all I have to do is throw in some numbers to the mix and suddenly it 
becomes interesting and exciting.  

On a typical day you can find him playing imaginative stories that 
involve little toy characters and several items from the kitchen: 
measuring spoons and cups, bowls, basters, whisks, 
pan lids--well, you get the picture.  


And, yes, pants are optional to him.

He still loves technology but spends very little time with a screen these days.


He gets a little tounge tied sometimes trying to say new words.  

My favorite this past week was "Tree Trotter" = teeter totter :)

He says when he grows up he wants to be an artist and a daddy.

He calls me "Mom-love".

What a fun age!

No comments: