Monday, March 19, 2012

The Butterfly Pavilion

Yep.  Just maintained last week.  I'm okay with that for today.  I've still got this nasty cough and I went back to the physical therapist only to be raked over the coals.  Warren was so kind to remind me that I go there voluntarily and pay for it, but I'm just so tired of hurting... Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.  My plan is to start back into some kind of exercise routine since I think my cough is letting up.  It's only lasted 5 weeks.

Here's a  few pictures of the kids.  We went to the Butterfly Pavilion on Saturday. 




They loved it! The pictures of Braden are probably the only two moments he held still all day. Hailey likes to pet the starfish and horseshoe crabs and loves to let the tarantula crawl on her! I could NEVER do that!




1 comment:

Spencer said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I love the butterfly pavilion.