Wednesday, May 30, 2012

So Here's the Deal...

I'm having a hard time keeping up with this blog at the moment for several reasons:


-Braden won't nap unless I lay down with him, that was my blogging time.
-Braden lost my SD card to my camera.
-Kids are home from school now.
-I'm finding I want to spend as much time with Warren as possible before he leaves for Mongolia on June 20th.
-And summer's just busy - yard work, 4-H, yard sales, barbeque's, parks, traveling... and just enjoying the warmth while it lasts. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Warren in Mongolia, Summer 2011

So I'm going to take a break until Warren leaves,
then I'll be posting much more. 
I'll be back the 3rd week of June. 
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!


1 comment:

Stephanie Hardin said...

I got on at 10:30 pm just to check out the weight a minute! Glad to hear it is helping you. It's making me super hungry and haven't lost anything. Ugh! But I had been noticing how much I snack and that can't be good. Anyway, I'll miss your posts but TOTALLY understand! <3