Thursday, January 26, 2012

E-mail Subscriptions

Just wanted to say that there's something goofy going on with the e-mail subscriptions.  I've tried to go back and "fill in the blanks," so-to-speak, on old posts with tags and even post titles that I'd skipped over originally. 

So I apologize if you are subscribed and get a few old ones sent to your e-mail. 

It should be a temporary glitch.

Subscribing is the way to go, though, since I don't post on a regular basis. 

Maybe someday I'll have that much to say-but until then, if you want,

simply type in your e-mail on the right where it says "Recieve Latest Post By E-mail,"

click submit,

and Google takes care of the rest.

(And if it becomes too annoying at anytime, just unsubscribe from an e-mail post. 
It's all automated, I never know one way or another.)

Sometimes I wonder if anyone is out there, so thanks to Stephanie for your comment yesterday - means alot! 

You receive my #1 Commenter Award! 

(Disclaimer: It's not a real award.  It really doesn't even come with any recognition.  So by "You receive my #1 Commenter Award" I mean, "Thank you! You're the best!")

If anyone is curious, here is the post with the video, "Cousins and Chaos" she is talking about.  It was a lot of fun to make!  Maybe I'll get the chance to do something similar someday since we have added 4 cousins to the mix.  Ooh, what fun chaos that would make!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie Hardin said...

I follow in google reader to keep my mailbox uncongested. Glad the #1 sister is the #1 commenter!

Stephanie Hardin said...

Isn't it 5 new cousins?

Samantha said...

Oops! That's right, Suzy was pregnant with Coby at the time....