Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hailey's 10!

I can't believe we have a 10 year old...
She wanted a fancy tiered cake with a dolphin coming out of the top and and an oyster with a pearl.
 
Something like this perhaps?
 
 
Well, with me - ya get what ya get, and this seemed easier:
 
 Made from two round cakes (here's a link to what that is supposed to look like),
the eye was a junior mint and the pearls were candy coated chocolate - the perfect
accent I just happened upon at Safeway.  I didn't spend that much time on it but it turned
out alright.  It may have inspired Hailey to take cake decorating for 4-H.

This is what she wants to do when she grows up: "I want to be a waitress until I'm 30, then I will be a doctor for about 20 years and then I'll live the rest of my life in Paris as a fashion designer."
Her favorite pass times are playing Mario or Just Dance on the Wii, cooking, and "spa time".

I can't believe how blessed we are to have her in our lives!  We love you Hailey!

No comments: