Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hailey's Happenings

 

Hailey started the 4th grade.  She wasn't that excited but the teachers have pulled her in with learning all kinds of things like vertebrates and invertebrates.  They even get to go searching for bugs in a lake today to check the quality of the water.  They also have a 3 day camp next week which involves learning how to safely start your own fire, cooking over a buddy stove, and going up a 30 foot zip line. 

And if this isn't the cutest thing you've ever seen...

\
 Hailey is a junior cheerleader. She has her first football game this Saturday. 
I volunteered to help so I hope I can get some close up video of it.

And she has added to her pets with two parakeets.



1 comment:

Sharlene said...

I like the cheerleader outfit. Wish I was there to see the game.
Poppy